Sunday, 12 June 2011

BLOG #1

Welcome to my blog. Im starting this to  keep track of my baking and decorating attempts and hopefully give inspiration to you other bakers out there. My blog will focus on fun, creative and crowd pleasing treats that you can make for the people YOU love...


 You’ll find ideas for cakes, cake pops, pies, ice creams, cupcakes, cookies, brownies and more. I am always on the lookout for fab new recipes that cant compare teh the "norm" so keep coming to check out what i have found and please share any of your famous and fabulous recipes. I love to try new things so if you have a request please let me know (atm i also have an open ear for any blogging advice you have on how to keep this page fun and working well since this is my first attempt ever - with no expertise in the field although i have my ICT gcse this thursday...yay?) You may find yourself in the kitchen more than usual once you see what you CAN create....


I like my food to be 50% sinful and 100% delicious - its a food thing i have a good metabolism...for now (btw that was a genuine typing error - food instead of good but seeing as this is a food blog theres no need to fix it...)


I really hope you will like my blog and message me any requests which i will try and do and come back every once in a while to see whats new...!

No comments:

Post a Comment